Friday, April 16, 2010

Show Your Face Campaign

The Show Your Face campaign is a joint initiative of Amnesty International Lethbridge and the Lethbridge Action on Racism Circle.

It is an opportunity for ordinary people to stand up and speak out about racism and discrimination in their home town.

A poster launch will take place in May, 2010. It features faces of southern Albertans with the tag line “I live in southern Alberta, and I am standing up against racism and discrimination. Show your face – speak out!”

A Facebook and Twitter campaign has already been launched.

YOU can participate on Facebook! Type this into your profile update I am standing up to discrimination in my hometown. Show your face, speak out!

YOU can participate on Twitter! Tweet this: I am standing up to discrimination in my hometown. #Showyourface

No comments:

Post a Comment